Florida Product Liability Lawyers
Jupiter | Fort Pierce | Boca Raton | Orlando
Products liability is an area of personal injury law that focuses on injuries and death caused by dangerous and/or defective products. Our firm represents plaintiffs in Jupiter, Fort Pierce and other areas throughout the state of Florida in their claims against corporations or manufacturers who have sold or manufactured unsafe products to consumers. “Products” refer to a wide range of categories, including:
- Medical devices;
- Machinery and tools;
- Medicine and Drugs – prescription and non-prescription;
- Food and tobacco;
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as pesticides, asbestos, and mold;
- Automobiles and other vehicles, including trucks and motorcycles;
- Automobile accessories such as tires, seat belts, airbags and child car seats;
- Household products and appliances;
- Toys and recreational equipment; and
- Clothing and apparel.
If you’ve have suffered a serious injury or death of a loved one due to the use or exposure to a dangerous or defective product, it is crucial to know your rights under the law.