DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT?
A wrongful death is the death of an individual due to the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another. Examples include a death caused by a drunk driver, a dangerous or defective product, the construction of an unsound structure or building, nursing home negligence, or medical malpractice. If your family has recently lost a loved one due to the negligence of another individual or company, it is best to contact a Wrongful Death Accident Attorney to discuss your legal options.
WRONGFUL DEATH ACCIDENTS
Wrongful death claims are generally presented by family members or beneficiaries of the person who passed away. When you contact an attorney, we will assist you from the very beginning regarding what steps are necessary in order to establish a claim on behalf of a deceased family member. There are special time limitations for lawsuits stemming from wrongful death. Therefore, it is crucial to contact an attorney as soon as possible after the loss of a loved one. Our personal injury lawyers are well versed in the applicable laws. We have represented countless families of deceased victims to obtain the damages recoverable under Florida law which may include:
- Expenses associated with the death, such as medical and funeral bills;
- Net accumulations of the Estate;
- Loss of support and services provided by the deceased;
- Pain, suffering or mental anguish suffered by the survivors of the decedent;
- Loss of companionship, care or protection of the decedent; and
- In some circumstances, punitive damages, which are intended to punish wrongdoers to prevent harm to others in the future.
CONTACT A WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEY
If you believe that your loved one has suffered a wrongful death, you may be entitled to compensation, we are here to obtain justice for your loss. Call 561.296.9400 or contact us online for a free evaluation of your case by a Wrongful Death Accident Attorney.